Five Star Professional - 2017 Multi Year Winner (also 2012; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016)
For the sixth year in a row, Hergenroeder Financial Advisors, Inc. has been recognized as Five Star Professional award winners. Five Star Professional identified pre-qualified award candidates based on industry data, and contacted all identified broker-dealers, registered investment advisers, and FINRA and SEC registered professionals in the Baltimore area (includes Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard counties in the state of Maryland; and Baltimore City in the state of Maryland) to gather wealth manager nominations. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Award candidates were then evaluated against 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with wealth managers who provide quality services to their clients such as employment of credentialed professionals, client retention rates, client assets administered, positive firm review, acceptance of new clients, number of client households served, education and professional designations, and a favorable regulatory and complaint history. Five Star Professional research disclosures include:
· Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
· The Five Star award is not indicative of the wealth manager’s future performance.
Wealth managers may or may not use discretion in their practice and therefore may not manage their client’s assets.
· The inclusion of a wealth manager on the Five Star Wealth Manager list should not be construed as an endorsement of the wealth manager by Five Star Professional or Baltimore magazine.
· Working with a Five Star Wealth Manager or any wealth manager is no guarantee as to future investment success, nor is there any guarantee that the selected wealth managers will be awarded this accomplishment by Five Star Professional in the future.
· Five star Professional is not an advisory firm, and the content of this article should not be considered financial advice. For more information on the Five Star award and the research section methodology, go to www.fivestarprofessional.com.
· 1,749 award candidates in the Baltimore area were considered for the Five Star Wealth Manager award. 412 (approximately 24 percent of the award candidates) were named 2017 Five Star Wealth Managers.
Congratulations to Rebecca Hergenroeder, Lisa Hergenroeder, and Donald Burke for receiving this honor.